The French Blind Football Committee (FBFC) is placed under the direction of the French Federation of Sports for Disabled. Its aim is to organize, direct and develop blind football in France and in the overseas departments. It is the guarantor of the good practice of the discipline and of the safety of these licensed players.
The FBFC meets once a year at the General Meeting in order to report on the management and organization of the discipline to the various clubs around the country. Each member of the Committee draws up a report and presents its conclusions to the national actors in blind football.
The means of action of the French Blind Football Committee
- The organization of competitions of all kinds between affiliated associations, departmental and regional committees and all events at the local, national and international level as well as selections of any nature.
- The establishment of interregional consultation structures
- The publication and distribution of all documentation and regulations relating to the practice of blind football
- The holding of periodic meetings, the organization of training courses, conferences, courses and demonstrations
- The moral and material assistance to its members
The members of the French Blind Football Committee for the 2020/2021 season
- French Blind Football manager : Charly SIMO
- Technical referent and national head coach : Toussaint AKPWEH
- National championship supervisor : Nicolas BLOT
- Referees supervisor : François CARCOUET
- U23 national team head coach and manager of blind football academies : Rémi GARRANGER
- Category B2/B3 referent : Matthieu MUNDUBELTZ
- Community manager and webmaster : Benjamin MAIRE
- Stewardship and equipment referent : Eric GUILBERT
- Medical supervisor : Daniel MARTINS
- Training supervisor : Charly SIMO
- Players’ representative : Frédéric VILLEROUX
- Development and Promotion : Michael DERENSY
- Guiding referent and development : Yannick LE COLVEZ
Vous aimez cet article ? Aidez-nous à le faire connaître en le partageant :